Welcome to Our Web site!
This is the Web site for the Harris County Water Control and Improvement District (WCID) #50, located in El Lago, Texas. On our Web site you will find links for paying your bill online, our current Board of Directors members, how to contact us, how to contact us if you have a water emergency and many other items.
District Bulletin Board
Summary of Sanitary Sewer Line Smoke Testing Results (2020-02-12 [Happy Birthday President Lincoln]):
- 52 Breaks in privately owned sanitary service lines connecting to the District’s system.
- 29 Cleanout caps on privately owned sanitary service lines are missing or broken.
- 15 Illegal storm drain cross connections to the sanitary sewer system.
- 12 different locations on District owned sanitary sewer service lines are in need of repair.
- 2 District sanitary sewer manholes are in need of repair.
- January 8, 2020 WCID 50/A&S/HT&J Corrections to the El Lago Floodplain Administrator’s Report to Council of December 4, 2019.
- WCID 50/HT&J Districtwide Storm Sewer Modeling Report of September 18, 2019.
- September 5, 2019 WCID 50/HT&J Drainage Model Evaluations of the El Lago Floodplain Administrator’s Drainage Improvement Suggestions.
- ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT for 2019
General ElectionThe next general election will be held on May 2, 2020. To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the election ballot. The first day to file for a place on the election ballot is January 15, 2020. The last day to file for a place on the election ballot is by 5:00 P.M. on February 14, 2020. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax, or in person within the filing period. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-23f.pdf.
A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The deadline to file as a write-in candidate is by 5:00 P.M. on February 18, 2020. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-23f.pdf.
- WCID Customer Notice
- TCEQ Mandatory Notice
- Want to pay your bill online?
- Need to request new service?
- When is the next meeting?
- Emergency Information...
- Who are the Board of Directors?
- How do I get a Permit?